Office Launch, Asia
- A London headquartered firm was looking to launch in Asia as part of its strategic growth plans.
- We were approached by two partners who were looking to find a new platform for their respective practices and we introduced them to the London firm to discuss an office launch in Singapore.
- The partners in question were keen to ensure that they explored the market fully and so were considering a variety of options and spoke to a variety of UK and US firms. As the team had some high profile and very active clients, there was interest from other firms in both partners. We advised the team and the client through the process, ensuring that communication was maintained and that both sides had access to all relevant information.
- Following discussions over a period of months and long-haul trips both ways, the team of six joined the firm in Singapore to launch its Asia practice.
What we received from the client that contributed to the success of the project
- Our client assembled a team (including Finance, HR and other members of the firm’s leadership) which was led by the firm’s Managing Partner, ensuring the project reached a successful conclusion.