Helping to raise the London and international profiles of a global firm over years of cooperation
- We have a long-standing relationship as a ‘trusted adviser’ with this firm and have placed over fifty lawyers into its EMEA offices over the past fifteen years.
- These placements have been the result of a range of projects including retained searches; exclusive mandates; nominated headhunts; and contingent introductions.
- We have been working with the firm to raise the profile of its London finance practice over many years. Most recently, we helped the firm to recruit a high-profile banking/capital markets partner on a contingent basis.
- Our deep understanding of the firm’s platform and culture provided us with the necessary insight to sell the firm effectively and enable them to secure this opportunistic hire.
- Over the past few years, we have placed partners into the wider finance group, as well as helped the firm to grow its private equity offering.
- Candidates’ uncertainty of the quality of the firm’s offering in this area.
- The firm has to compete with other firms able to offer substantially higher compensation packages.
- We have placed a number of candidates into the firm, including many into the corporate and finance teams, helping to raise the firm’s profile in these areas.
What we received from the firm that contributed to the success of the project:
- The firm has dedicated significant time over the course of our working relationship to educating us on their offering. This has given us an insight into their culture and platform and enables us to best represent them to the market. This extends to sharing information about the partnership structure, strategic growth plans, etc.