Helping a leading Irish firm grow its Employment Practice
- We worked closely with a leading Irish law firm looking to grow its Employment Practice.
- We had been working with the firm for a long time and had a deep understanding of the firm’s platform and clients. The firm was keen to recruit an established partner (who advised large corporates) to lead and turn the practice into a standalone one, as opposed to it being just a support practice to the rest of the firm.
- Many of the candidates were support lawyers and did not have the transactional practice required or they were happy in their current firm.
- We used our market knowledge and strong understanding of the firm to identify candidates.
- We were able to attract a Partner with their own practice from another leading Irish firm.
What did we receive from the client that contributed to the success of the search?
- The client worked very closely with us throughout the process and trusted our advice and input, having worked with us for a long time.
- This was particularly the case when it came to offer stage and so we were able to ensure that the offer was in line with the candidate’s expectations, resulting in a successful outcome for the client and the candidate.