Fox Rodney has released its latest report tracking partner moves in Paris in 2019. The report analyses the Paris market, looking at a number of key areas including firm net gains & losses, partner moves by gender, top practice areas and new firms & fusions.
Key findings include:
- French law firms have hired the most partners this year, followed by UK, US and International law firms.
- Non-French law firms together made the same amount of hires as French law firms.
- Corporate / M&A, Dispute Resolution and Employment are the most hired for practice areas.
- Women make up 42% of all partner moves.
- Men dominate partner-to-partner hires, but promotion to partner hires are represented equally by men and women.
For a copy of the full report email firstname.lastname@example.org.