Fox Rodney has released its latest report tracking lateral moves in Paris during 2020.
Key findings from the Paris Partner Moves Report include:
- The total number of announced partner moves in 2020 is 166 (155 excluding moves to Professional Services firms).
- During the first three months of 2020, there were more announced partner hires month by month than in 2019.
- French law firms made the most partner hires in 2020, followed by International firms, US firms, Professional Services firms and lastly, UK firms.
- BCLP, Franklin and KPMG Avocats made the most partner hires in 2020.
- Women make up 37.35% of all partner hires in 2020.
- At least 67 new law firms were founded in 2020.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your copy of the full report.
To discuss the report further or to discuss the London partner market in more detail, please contact:
+33 (0) 668 50 80 77