Fox Rodney has released its latest report tracking lateral moves in London during 2022. It was another very active year, with the number of partner moves rising by 3%, with a total of 365 moves.
The research reveals there is continued demand from clients for diverse candidates, and female partners this year accounted for 33% of all moves, up on the 25% seen in 2017 when we first started collecting the data. Highlights from the report include:
- Banking and Finance was once again the most active hiring area;
- Female partner hires figure reached an all-time high, whilst vertical moves showed a small but consistent rise;
- US firms slowed their pace of hiring, recruiting 15% fewer partners in 2022;
- The Magic Circle firms hired three times as many partners as they hired in 2021; and
- 2023 has had a very busy start with high demand for partner hires in London.
To request a copy of the report, please contact:
Marketing & Operations Executive
+44 (0)20 7337 2717
To discuss the report further or to discuss the London partner market in more detail, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7337 2709
+44 (0)20 7337 2703