Fox Rodney is pleased to release its fourth annual Gender Diversity Report analysing London partner moves in 2021.
Key findings from the Report include:
- 29% of all partner moves were female – no change from 2020.
- 37% of all day 1 partner moves (vertical moves) were female.
- 29% of partner hires by US law firms in London were female, up from 23% in 2020.
- 32% of partner hires by the top 50 UK firms in London were female, down from 34% in 2020.
- Practice areas with the fewest female partner moves were Energy, Finance, Real Estate and Corporate.
Download the report here:Download Report
If you would like to discuss your firm’s approach to diversity and lateral hiring, please speak to:
+44 (0)7799 534 845
+44 (0)7876 746 114