Fox Rodney has released its latest London Partner Moves Report looking at lateral partner moves in London in 2020.
We have focused the report on hires made in London by the top 100 global firms and the top 50 UK firms, as ranked by Legal Business.
Key findings from the London Partner Moves Report include:
- Corporate and banking & finance were the most active hiring areas again, followed by dispute resolution and restructuring & insolvency
- Within corporate, private equity accounted for 38% of hires compared with 23% last year
- In restructuring & insolvency, hiring was up by 65%
- Women made up 30% of hires in the LB Global Top 20 and 37% of hires made by the LB (UK) Top 10
- Addleshaw Goddard, DWF, Ince and Orrick made the most partner hires in 2020
Email email@example.com to receive your copy of the full report.
To discuss the report further or to discuss the London partner market in more detail, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7337 2709