Fox Rodney is pleased to release its latest report highlighting gender diversity trends in London partner moves in 2020.
Key findings include:
- Women made up 29% of all partner moves in London, compared with 25% the previous year
- The highest percentages of female partner moves were seen in Insurance, Dispute Resolution and Real Estate – the same as last year
- The lowest percentages of female partner moves were seen in Competition/International Trade and in Funds/Investment Management
- Female partners made up 37% of moves in the Legal Business (UK) Top 10 firms, up from 33% in 2019
- Female partners accounted for 26% of moves in the Legal Business Global Top 10 firms in London, up from 24% in 2019
Download the Fox Rodney Gender Diversity Report