Fox Rodney Search is pleased to release its latest report highlighting gender diversity trends in London partner moves in 2019.
Key findings include:
- Women made up 25% of all partner moves in London, compared with 27% the previous year
- The highest percentages of female partner moves were seen in Insurance, Dispute Resolution and Real Estate
- The lowest percentages of female partner moves were seen in Corporate, Projects & Energy and Banking & Finance
- Female partners made up a third of moves in the Legal Business (UK) Top 10 firms, down from 50% the previous year
- Female partners accounted for 24% of moves in the Legal Business Global Top 10 firms in London, down from 35% in 2018
View the full report here.