FRS is committed to making a positive impact on the community in which we live and work. Our goal is to be a socially responsible organisation, realising the impact, both positive and negative, that our actions might have. We participate in projects and activities which allow us to give back to the wider community.
Keep up to date with our CSR activities here.
We are engaged in both fundraising for charities as well as social and community betterment projects. These range from investing in the next generation to supporting charities which ensure access to legal advice. We are currently involved in a number of initiatives across the company, including:
- Partnering with Hogan Lovells in relation to its Pathways to Law initiative: providing CV and interview skills training to 1st year law students
- Weekly volunteering at Cruse, the bereavement charity
- Providing work experience at our London office for pupils from State Secondary Schools in London
- London Legal Walk, 2015, 2016 and 2017, raising over £4200 in total for free legal services in London and the South East
- Volunteer member of the UAE Pro Bono Advice Clinic established by Gibson Dunn & Crutcher
- Member of the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF), enabling staff to make charitable donations through payroll
- Active participant in Heart of the City – www.theheartofthecity.com
- Successful partnership and fundraising on behalf of Breaking Barriers
- Monthly charity donations to Mind via our telephone providers, the 1823 Group
- Successfully took part in City Giving Day
- Regular involvement in charity fundraising days including Red Nose Day, Jeans for Genes and Children in Need